Wow! About 3 years has passed since my last post and it's been one hell of an eventful rollercoaster ride during that time! However, I'm back...
Hello again !
Just dipping my toes in the blogging water and maybe having a bit of a paddle to begin with until my youngest starts school in September at which time I plan to perform gentle CPR on Belovedly and hopefully bring my once fledgling business back to life. I'm in the midst of sorting out my new sewing room, which is nearly complete, I'll show you around it when it's finished. It's only the box room but it should be more than adequate to get me started.
I'll leave you with a condensed list of our goings-ons over the past few years...
- Moved house
- Bought a pet fish
- Renovated our new home (7 rooms down - 2 to go)
- Had one of our children diagnosed with a chronic disease
- Plucked out too many grey hairs and resorted to dying it
- Done a course in garment construction at college
- Bought an overlocker
- Mastered Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Taken up Pilates